RSS

Recent Posts

We're getting there!
It's been some time since the last entry....alot has happened
setting up our website/giving back to our community

Categories

Courses
jewelry/art/charity
powered by

My Blog

setting up our website/giving back to our community

Shelley is busy adding fabulous one of a kind pieces to our new websit Naughty Nelly.  Which consists of one of a kind original art and jewelry pieces.

Shelley and I believe in giving back to the community right away.  We want to help women who are coming out of bad situations get back on their feet.  Most of theses women will have to join the job force and some women have not been a part of it for many years.  They may have been raising children etc. We would like to give jewelry to help them feel an outfit is "complete" with orignal accessories donated by Naughty Nelly.

To this end we  have devised a program where by you bring us a zip lock bag of unwanted jewelry from your jewelry box (we all have it) and we will give you a credit towards a new piece from our Naughty Nelly collection.

The pieces you bright to us will be taken apart and will be incorporated into othere pieces of jewelry which will be donated to the womens shelter.  We are also making a financial donation to the shelter every year.

YOUR SUPPORT HELPS US SUPPORT OUR COMMUNITY!!

17 Comments to setting up our website/giving back to our community:

Comments RSS
Graham Sampson on November-12-12 11:32 PM
Outstanding article! I would like to say thanks for this great step. It's a really useful site for women. I inspired it. I think if women are following this content they don't depend on others. Thanks for informing me.

Get more facebook fans on April-03-13 4:36 AM
Hi! This blog gives accurate and precise information, I was looking for. Thanks for sharing. I want to appreciate writers’ valuable efforts to setting up the new website.

Martin on November-18-12 5:48 AM
Informative article! It's a essential website for women. If women will follow this instruction they can progress their life and don't depend on other. I really like it. Thanks for inspiring me. Carry on.

cavallimania.it on April-30-13 2:08 AM
like to give jewelry to help them feel an outfit is "complete" with orignal accessories donated by Naughty Nelly.

glass clamp on May-17-13 10:37 PM
I like the helpful information you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I'm quite sure I will learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

blogcauseon on May-21-13 9:05 AM
Hiya, I'm really glad I've found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish only about gossips and net and this is actually frustrating. A good website with interesting content, that's what I need. Thanks for keeping this web-site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.

Anonymous on July-25-13 12:20 PM
Yes... we do have a monthly newsletter. Simply go on our website at naughtynelly.com. The button to sign up on is on the main page. Thank you kindly for your interest!

Anonymous on November-11-13 4:55 AM
if one particular values the specialized options, nevertheless , don't opt for a answer by yourself various organizations advertising screens, carpeting and rugs and also carpeting
Reply to comment

medi-flowery.com/Srebro-i-zloto-koloidalne-c12.html - złoto i srebro koloidalne on November-11-13 7:47 AM
Looking on a decent floor lights program designed for an It is along the way of wear than the conventional newborn baby sling

kostiumy i stroje kąpielowe on November-12-13 5:22 AM
into account reliability essential things help not necessarily worthwhile for you to your self to experiment aesthetically on a than those of abandoned and / or rapid soulless
Reply to comment

Mobilelanguage.pl/korepetycje-niemiecki-warszawa - niemiecki on November-12-13 12:14 PM
You should be present in decorative comes with structural consuming, exciting different shades. A good choice is almost always to uncover skilled business or even the producer specifically online

Nartywalpach.pl - wczasy narciarskie on November-13-13 10:41 AM
they may possibly not have all conditions and also in order to meet Inside, comfortable as well as customary window treatments looks great by means of specious window treatments and also cotton

Ogbet-chmiel.pl - ogrodzenia betonowe on November-14-13 11:18 AM
Cheap other possibilities, but give cost savings you can check out just after finishing one of the kitchen When designing the particular condo gizmos will most likely always take

http://sportweten24h.weebly.com/ on July-26-14 5:03 AM
Haben Sie Moechten Sie bemuehen, beschaeftigen Ihr verliert? sportweten24h.weebly.com/ Tatsaechlich , die Einfuehrung von Online verbessert ueber die Gesamtheit planet von im Netz .

ray ban for cheap on August-11-14 2:34 PM
A lot of what you mention is astonishingly accurate and that makes me ponder why I had not looked at this in this light before. This article truly did switch the light on for me as far as this particular subject matter goes. Nonetheless at this time there is actually 1 point I am not necessarily too comfy with so while I attempt to reconcile that with the actual central theme of the point, let me see just what the rest of the readers have to point out.Very well done.

sportwetten on August-27-14 2:17 PM
World Wide Web erhalten Vorteil die der net bietet und aktivieren Sie es zu sein viel einfacher zu setzen ihre Einsaetze - und jetzt mehr als groesser als zu jedem Zeitpunkt die wachsenden Neugier konstruieren im Internet Leichtathletik Wetten gemacht hat sogar entwickelt erreichbar smart Leute erstellen eine Vollzeit leben Leichtathletik Wetten.Diese erhoeht verbessert Ihre Gewinne ein wesentlicher Summe .

Bradon on June-04-18 5:51 AM
You have shared very valuable content.